DISCUSSION

GLOBAL MOVEMENT FOR A CULTURE OF PEACE

Home page and navigation bar

L'accueil et la barre de navigation

La recepción y la barra de navegación

You are invited to take part in any of the discussion questions. To write a reply or change language, you must be registered (click on "Register" below) and then log in.

Vous êtes invité à participer aux forums ci-dessous. Avant d'écrire, vous devez vous enregistrer (cliquez ci-dessous) et ensuite inscrivez vous.

Usted está invitado a participar de los forums que se encuentran aquí debajo. Antes de escribir, debe registrarse (clickear abajo) y entonces conectar..

» Welcome Guest

» Bienvenue Invité

» Inscrire :: Enregistrer :: Rechercher :: Aide

» Bienvenido Invitado

» Conectar :: Registro :: Búsqueda :: Ayuda

[ Track this question :: Email this question :: Print this question ]

Question: How can high tech be used to promote solidarity among peoples? CPNN article: Peace building goes HIGH TECH
CPNN Administrator
Posted: May 27 2011,05:15

Meg writes that "By opening the lines of   communication, young people are given the opportunity to dialogue. They are encouraged to embrace diversity and challenge their own prejudices.

It has been 4 years since I was physically and professionally involved in the project, and I have seen how it continues to make a mark for my fellow Filipinos – not just to the youth, but to the whole society in general. I believe it is a good practice that can be replicated in other parts of the world.

Now, who says peace building cannot be adapted to modern society?"
Profile PM 
jhon foundation
Posted: July 05 2011,13:13

In very situation, tolerance promotes solidarity. Sometimes intolerance has been due to poverty that everyone is trying to overcome under any circumstance. High tech will definitely promote efficient and effective production and productivity. Due to scarce resources, people scramble for the few resources that are available in the nation. High tech will increase the production of the same and also enhance the telecommunication system for efficient delivery of goods and services. Once this happens people will think of working together in order to achieve more thereby improving their lives further.
Profile PM 
1 replies since May 27 2011,05:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this question :: Email this question :: Print this question ]