DISCUSSION

GLOBAL MOVEMENT FOR A CULTURE OF PEACE

Home page and navigation bar

L'accueil et la barre de navigation

La recepción y la barra de navegación

You are invited to take part in any of the discussion questions. To write a reply or change language, you must be registered (click on "Register" below) and then log in.

Vous êtes invité à participer aux forums ci-dessous. Avant d'écrire, vous devez vous enregistrer (cliquez ci-dessous) et ensuite inscrivez vous.

Usted está invitado a participar de los forums que se encuentran aquí debajo. Antes de escribir, debe registrarse (clickear abajo) y entonces conectar..

» Welcome Guest

» Bienvenue Invité

» Inscrire :: Enregistrer :: Rechercher :: Aide

» Bienvenido Invitado

» Conectar :: Registro :: Búsqueda :: Ayuda

[ Track this question :: Email this question :: Print this question ]

Question: Where were you on 14-16 February 2003? CPNN article: When the World Said No to War: A Request for Photos
CPNN Administrator
Posted: Dec. 31 1999,17:00

This discussion question applies to the following articles:

When the World Said No to War: A Request for Photos
When the World Said No to War: The Exhibition
The largest protest in history
Profile PM 
CPNN Administrator
Posted: Oct. 31 2004,04:57

Readers' comments are invited on this report and question. It refers to two reports: When the World Said No to War: A Request for Photos; and When the World Said No to War: The Exhibition.
Profile PM 
Joe
Posted: Jan. 28 2005,23:28

a brilliant article! it's so easy to dispair and loose sight of the fact that democratic forces have reached unprecedentd heights in recent years.

I was in the streets of New York on February 15th, 2003, along with over 400 other students from my university (a large chuck of the undergrad population). Sometimes, when you're in the thick of things, you don't realize how sweeping and epochal a single event can be. It wasn't until I purchased a book  called "2/15 - The Day the World Said NO to War," that I realized the scope and impact of the peace movement today. The book is a collection of inspiring and diverse photos from peace protests around the world.

If the exhibition you refer to is anything like the book, I would say it's well worth seeing.

More info on the book can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/exec....s=books
Profile PM 
1 replies since Oct. 31 2004,04:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this question :: Email this question :: Print this question ]